Frequently Asked Questions

A: A document issued by the respective Town Hall or the Prefecture.

A: Students coming from countries where the official language of the state is the language in which the courses are conducted and which show, with school documents, that they have attended the courses in that language, are exempted from the requirement to present a language proficiency certificate.

A: All documents have to be inside .zip file that should be uploaded through the form on the following page: